4/5 -> For Non Vegetarians. For Vegetarians, 3/5
Brewbot is located in the upcoming arena of restaurants and eateries, very close to infinity mall, in d lane behind Mainland China.
The place is HUGE – outdoor seating has a very pretty décor with nice lights whereas indoor has upper and lower floors. Upper floors are usually dedicated to some activity such as The Flea Bazaar, DJ Night and so many more buzzing stuff. The day we went was a Sunday evening and there was bazar organized which had lovely cupcakes, liquor chocolates, popcorns, candy floss and a lot more. See my pics for the delight.
Coming to the brewery now – they have a variety of 5 freshly brewed beers which I will not cover in detail as I’m not a beer person (yes, still I was at d brewery) 😉 But my friends tried entire variety and with their reactions I can recommend Black Mamba for chocolate lovers and Belgian Wit as well. U must try their flight of 4 glasses of beers.. V interesting!!
Anyway.. I’m going to recommend a whole lot of food that you must try cos I hogged a lotttt!! So here are the MUST Haves:
1. Chicken Rotollino: This amazing appetizer comprise of chicken rolled with mozzarella, basil and roasted pepper sauce. A very unique preparation by Brewbot which tasted great. Must must try.
2. House Special Calamari: I’ve had Calamari before at Jamjar, Indigo Deli and I thought I know what a good Calamari is….until I had one at Brewbot! Oh My God!!! The best preparation of Calamari I ever had – fresh Calamari served in a gravy of white wine, garlic, tomato n lemon juice alongwith garlic bread!! Uh-Ma-Zing!!!!! Forget everything else – HAVE THIS. DON’T MISS IT.
3. Our next delicacy was Broccoli stuffed mushrooms which were so buttery that they melted in my mouth! Unfortunately this was the ONLY vegetarian starer I liked, amongst the ones we tried.
4. Coming to the main course: I lovvvved the Veg Paprikash which was served with rice, sauté vegetables and paprika sauce that was sooooo cheeesy that I literally fell in love with it.
5. For non vegetarians: Chicken Ravioli is a must try! It’s so soft, so buttery so so so good that I have no more words to describe. Try it to experience the taste.
The Haves Nots: These are mainly for the vegetarian dishes such as Veg Phyllo Parcels, Cottage Cheese Phyllo Rolls, Veg Sliders n Farmhouse Pizza which was surprisingly disappointing!!
The cocktails were awesome: Caprioska especially n even apple martini. The desserts was a mixed experience: I tried the chocolate parfait but din enjoy the salty peanut aftertaste. Many ppl do enjoy this so its definitely a try. I loved the chocolate fondant and cheese cake.
Coming to service n hospitality: Well, the place isn’t particularly service oriented so better place all ur order if u don’t wanna keep waiting for ppl to follow up for orders. But then again, the DNA of the place is more like a hangout place over drinks where u laze around for few hours! Don’t expect pampering here.
Overall it’s a great place to hang out over drinks and especially for non vegetarians! Beer lovers’ paradise, drinkers love and non vegetarians dream come true. And what’s even better is the bonus buzz of a bazar or a DJ night or even stand up comedy line ups that they have. It’s perfect if u want a fun filled evening!!!